Wednesday, so nice to see you! We have a very busy weekend planned so I am eager to get to it! The weather has been so rainy the past few days and both Dapper Fellow and I are feeling sick. When I am sick I hate getting dressed so my wardrobe has stayed true to form…casual. I have noticed that I am unintentionally juxtaposing all the time these days!!! The pastel checkered shirt mixed with the spiked accessories and boots add an edge to an otherwise preppy shirt.
Shirt-Thrifted, Jeans-Taverniti, Boots-Mia, Sunnies-Halogen, Necklace/Bracelets-Forever 21, Rings-Urban Outfitters
Have a great day today!
Posted in Outfits
Tagged amy black, amy's vintage closet, fashion, halogen cat eye, halogen sunglasses, MIA boots, pastel plaid, studded boots, taverniti jeans, thrifted plaid shirt, winter 2013
Happy Tuesday loves! I received this Birchbox a few weeks ago, but with post holiday organization and catch up it got placed on the back burner. Honestly, I was disappointed by this Birchbox. I feel like my odds are good though considering I have been receiving these lovely boxes for 9 months and enjoyed every one of them, but this one.
1) LA Fresh Eco waterproof makeup remover-I honestly thing this entire line is stupid. I realize people want on the go makeup remover/face wash products, but I see absolutely NO DIFFERENCE from La fresh vs any over the counter wipe. The fresh scent is nice, but the reality of me needing multiple one time use face wash or make-up remover wipes are unrealistic.
2) Aerie Shimmer-No words for this fragrance other than we don’t need a stinkin perfume every single time we get a box!!! I have enough samples for me to NEVER buy my own perfume.
3) Embryolisse Lait-Creme-I liked this product. Very moisturizing, but didn’t make me want to purchase it in full size.
4) DDF Acne Control Treatment– I didn’t hate this treatment especially considering it came right in time for a breakout that I had. I felt like it worked and I will defs be saving this for the next time Captain Big Zit comes along!
5) Hot Mama Shadow & Blush-By far my fav from this box and the only saving grace! I received this last product from The Balm and fell in love! I already ordered this blush from Birchbox! So amazing!!!!
Have you ladies heard of Birchbox? If so What did you girls get in your boxes this month?
Posted in Beauty
Tagged amy black, amy's vintage closet, beauty, birchbox favorites, birchbox january, ddf, fashion, hot mama balm, January Birchbox review, the balm hot mama, winter 2013