Happy Weekend loves!
I have always enjoyed finding out what is inside my fellow bloggers bags and thought I would partake myself…
1) Keys to my whip. A 2002 Beetle, it is yellow. 2) Ray Ban Aviators-My #1 GO to sunnies. 3) Ted Baker Wallet-Not only is this multi-functional it is so slick and perfect for everyday use. 4) Iphone with Rebecca Minkoff case-This case is the most durable case I have ever had. I got it at the Rack last month and wish I purchased 2 of them just to have a backup. 5) Per-fekt Lash Gel-I told you before about my love for Birchbox and this product is so amazing to have on long days where you’re just looking for a quick pick me up. 6) The Balm Highlighter– I recently started using highlighter a few months ago. I had read a lot about it and seen other girls where it, but never felt like it was for me until I got this little gem in my Birchbox. 7) Kiss Me-Philosophy lip gloss-I have been using this for years. It is the perfect gloss that actually moisturizes your lips. 8) Carmex Smoothers-I was trying this product out. I am always on the hunt for a good chapstick and I really like this one. 9) Michael Kors iphone wristlet-This has been the best thing I have purchased all year. When I don’t want to use my handbag I just grab this little guy and I am handsfree and ready to go. 10) My Planner by Sarah Pinto-I searched high and low and decided on this bad boy for my planner. I love the neon pink.
Ok now your turn…What are some products you have in your bag that you love? Or maybe have even just recently purchased? I would love to know! Have a wonderful weekend loves!
Posted in Inspired Looks
Tagged amy's vintage closet, carmex, fashion blogger, leopard iphone case, michael kors iphone case, michael kors wristlet, philosophy kiss me, ray ban aviators, rebecca minkoff iphone case, sarah pinto planner, ted baker wallet, the balm highlighter, the balm hot mama
Happy Tuesday loves! I received this Birchbox a few weeks ago, but with post holiday organization and catch up it got placed on the back burner. Honestly, I was disappointed by this Birchbox. I feel like my odds are good though considering I have been receiving these lovely boxes for 9 months and enjoyed every one of them, but this one.
1) LA Fresh Eco waterproof makeup remover-I honestly thing this entire line is stupid. I realize people want on the go makeup remover/face wash products, but I see absolutely NO DIFFERENCE from La fresh vs any over the counter wipe. The fresh scent is nice, but the reality of me needing multiple one time use face wash or make-up remover wipes are unrealistic.
2) Aerie Shimmer-No words for this fragrance other than we don’t need a stinkin perfume every single time we get a box!!! I have enough samples for me to NEVER buy my own perfume.
3) Embryolisse Lait-Creme-I liked this product. Very moisturizing, but didn’t make me want to purchase it in full size.
4) DDF Acne Control Treatment– I didn’t hate this treatment especially considering it came right in time for a breakout that I had. I felt like it worked and I will defs be saving this for the next time Captain Big Zit comes along!
5) Hot Mama Shadow & Blush-By far my fav from this box and the only saving grace! I received this last product from The Balm and fell in love! I already ordered this blush from Birchbox! So amazing!!!!
Have you ladies heard of Birchbox? If so What did you girls get in your boxes this month?
Posted in Beauty
Tagged amy black, amy's vintage closet, beauty, birchbox favorites, birchbox january, ddf, fashion, hot mama balm, January Birchbox review, the balm hot mama, winter 2013