June is in full swing in AZ and it is hot hot hot!!!! In my efforts to take a mini escape from the heat I am sharing an unseen post from much cooler months. I feel so lucky to have met such AMAZING Arizona women through blogging. Audree, from Simply Audree Kate is one of those special gals. We recently got together for the launch of the Glam App (more to come on that this week) and it reminded me of a shoot we did earlier this year that I hadn’t posted. Insert monkey holding hands over eyes emoji here…It’s true, life gets busy and sometimes things are better late than never people.
Jacket-Halogen, Shirt-Hammy down and no tag (I know, it’s killing me as well), Jeans-Gap, Shoes- ,Sunnies-ray ban, Clutch-Hearts, Rings-Vintage
*all pics taken by Audree
Posted in Outfits
Tagged amy black, amy's vintage closet, ankle boots, arizona fashion, collective concepts dress, halogen leather jacket, kohls, kohls ankle boots, leather jacket, phoenix fashion, red collective concepts dress
Just another Manic Monday…I am pooped today, like desperately needing one more weekend day to rest and relax. Is anyone else freaking out that Christmas is less than 2 weeks away? Lots to do lots to do…I threw this outfit together to embark on some Christmas shopping over the weekend.
Leggings-Mimi Chica via Nordstrom, Shirt-Thrifted (similar here), Boots-Sole Society, Jacket-Halogen via Nordstrom (old, similar here), Rings-Vintage (similar here), Sunnies-House Of Harlow
Posted in Outfits
Tagged amy black, amy's vintage closet, arizona fashion, aztec leggings, halogen leather jacket, house of harlow sunglasses, nordstrom leather jacket, sole society booties, thrift shopper, thrifted denim shirt, vintage fashion
Posted in Outfits
Tagged alexander mcqueen, alexander mcqueen bag, alexander mcqueen black demanta leather bag, alexander mcqueen purse, amy black, amy's vintage closet, Drop Waist Dress in First Date Print, fashion, halogen leather jacket, hearts bracelet, hearts.com, phoenix fashion, prabal gurung, Prabal Gurung For Target, steve madden booties, steve madden lace booties, tory burch sunglasses
Happy Wednesday/day before thanksgiving/last day of work/AND MARY BLACK’S BIRTHDAY!!! My mom is the first person to comment, “like”, share or support whatever I am doing and I can’t thank her enough for that. Whether it be starting this little blog, moving to a different state, starting a new job, or the simple talks that begin with “how do I handle this?” She is there and she is supportive of everything that my brother and I are a part of. There are a LOT of dynamics that come with the
4, now 6 of us. Especially now that we are older and both adults I am grateful to share such a strong friendship with her. There are so many things that I admire about you Mary Black, but here’s just a few…
- I love how much you love us. You do so much for all of us and it is so SELFLESS.
- I love how welcoming you are to your kids significant others. Even though neither of us are married yet, you have welcomed Norma & J with open arms & hearts.
- I love that you’re not defined by your husband. Who doesn’t LOVE our dad!? We all love him, but you encourage me as a woman because you are so strong alone. You have your own identity, friends, and interests.
- I love how you can get soooooo feisty and that it is always about two things: Being a UofA fan and people screwing with your family. For such a sweet, caring & kind woman you would mess someone up if they hurt any of us. And if you’re an ASU fan….fah getta bout it!
- I love that we laugh the same, share green eyes, have the same hands from grandma, both forget or mess up words the same way, and how excited you get when Jaimeson and I come over. <3
I am so happy and blessed that you’re my mama! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!
Mama took these pictures. This outfit was from a baby shower that we went to this weekend for Lauren, one of my dear friends from high school. The sun is so gorgeous. It was shot right at 5pm which just so happens to be my favorite time of day. I love sunsets more than anything and wish I could be outside everyday to enjoy that 20 minutes from 5-5:20 as the sun is setting.
Skirt-Hinge, Wedges-Trouve, Tank-Rubbish, Sunnies-House of Harlow, Jacket-Halogen, Necklace/Bracelets-Forever 21/Tory Burch
Posted in Fashion, Outfits
Tagged black wedges, cross pendant necklace, fall maxi skirts, forever 21 cross necklace, halogen leather jacket, hinge maxi skirt, house of harlow sunglasses, large cross necklace, trouve wedges, vintage belt