Good Afternoon loves!
I hope everyone had a great weekend. We had some friends in town which always seems to keep me busy! I love having visitors, but I am looking forward to a mellow week. The next few months are going to be busy busy with work, traveling, weddings, and lots of exciting new happenings for AVC. One thing that you should know about me if you’re an AVC follower is my love for Birchbox. I signed up with this awesome company almost a year ago and have honestly loved ALL of my monthly boxes. This month’s box is on another level AMAZE!!!!!!!!! Included in my box this month were the following items:
1) Twistband-Headband Collection-I don’t normally wear these, but it came in handy when I wash my face. It is the 2nd item from the Twistband company, the first was a wrist band hairtie which I wear ALL the time!
2) Whish-Shave Cream-I used this right away. I hate shaving because I have thick hair and very sensitive skin, but this cream was so smooth and I didn’t have any sort of irritation afterwards.
3) Serge Normant-Dry Shampoo-LOVE this product, but hate when some of them make my hair white/flaky. Totally buying this brand in the full size when my sample is out!
4) Madewell-Emery Board-Nothing special about this little guy except that it’s the most darling floral print ever. But they did include a $25 off any purchase of $75 or more inside the box!
5) Incoco Design Nail Appliques-I got the pink version of this nail decal kit and I am not a huge fan of pink, but I plan on mixing them with some bolder, edgier colored polishes. Stay tuned for my mani of the week later on this week!!
If you aren’t signed up yet I definitely encourage you to give it a try. At only $10 a month it isn’t a break the bank commitment AND you may cancel your membership at any time if you chose. Simply click here to sign up and give it a try!